A couple of months ago, Haley G. Hoover made a YouTube video on Facebook liking. I thought it was amusing and so I made a lists of “likes” that I’ve seen on my newsfeed that made me laugh:
- I bought a bag of chips. Not half a bag of air
(this is a first world problem, I’m sure)
- I Knew That Song Before It Was Popular
- don’t sleep enough because I stay up late for no reason
(well … at least you know the reason)
- I dont care about your farm, or your fish, or your park, or your mafia!!
(I sense a lot of hate here)
- “Go away and leave me alone!” means “Dont go, i need you.. give me a hug
(seems as though someone needs to express themselves better)
- After an arguement I think about clever things I should have said
- Realizing how much your life has changed in a short amount of time
- Yes We Understand Your Life Sucks, You Dont Have To Post It All The Time
(this wasn’t pointed to anyone in particular, right?)
- WE CAN GET 1,000,000 PEOPLE THAT ARE BORED OUT OF THEIR MINDS TO JOIN!!!!!
(only 108 people found this likeable)
- Seriously? You joined this fan page? Wow, nothing better to do huh?
(my thoughts exactly)
what odd things do you like?